- 256 fully illustrated pages!!!
- Easy to follow instructions and step by step screen grabs
- Printable PDF eBook file
- All 15 artwork files used to complete the lessons
- FREE Adobe Bridge eBook
You’ll be able to:
- Master use of the Pen tool
- Sketch industry standard fashion flats
- Add bitmap graphics to vector files
- Design your own vector graphics
- Quickly render sketches with color, and fabric patterns
- Trace, modify, and recolor vector graphics
- Create Presentation boards with text, background, and shadow effects
- Select the best combination of techniques to complete any project efficiently.
- Learn to create fashion flats, render garments with patterns, assemble presentation boards, and more
- Get realistic, practical, comprehensive training at a very affordable price.
- See real results and increase your confidence
- Express your design ideas for buyers and production companies.
- Complete fashion projects quickly and easily
- True-to-life exercises give you hands on preparation for the industry
- More than the basics: learn our personal tips and shortcuts
With a complete understanding of Adobe Illustrator, you’ll be able to utilize numerous products developed to enhance Illustrator such as our Printable RGB Color Palette Swatches which allow you to perfectly match colors in your artwork during printing. You’ll also find our Illustrator Brushes and Sweater Brushes to save you tons of time in creating garment details like gathers, ruffles, topstitching, etc.
Finally, a comprehensive and easy way to learn this confusing CAD design program. Covering beginner and intermediate levels of design, this ebook and exercise files cover every tool and feature used regularly in the fashion industry. With our Adobe Illustrator training and some practice, you can easily master the skills needed to create detailed fashion flats, CAD presentations and other industry standard design projects for the real world.
If you’ve looked at the classifieds lately, you know that Adobe Illustrator proficiency is required for most fashion design jobs. Learning this CAD design software will enable you to compete with confidence in the industry! Train at your own pace and turbo charge your fashion career. Going beyond the basics, you’ll learn our personal techniques that will make you a valuable asset to any employer!
- Contents: Adobe Illustrator, PSD, JPG and PDF files
- Size: 35 MB
- Download Time: 2-15 minutes
- Format: Compressed ZIP file
- Uncompress PC: Automatic, double click or download the free Zip Reader if needed
- Uncompress Mac: Automatic, double click or download the free StuffIt Expander if needed
- Read the ebook.
- Adobe Illustrator CS2 or later
- Basic Adobe Illustrator skills
- Adobe Reader for the ebook PDF
TECHNICAL AND BILLING SUPPORT
- If you need help or have any questions, please contact us through the form. We respond within 24 hours, usually much faster.
- After purchase, you will receive two emails: your purchase receipt from PayPal and your download link from us.
- If you don’t see our download email within minutes, please check your spam (junk mail) folder. If you still can’t find it, let us know.
- Your purchase receipt will include an email and a phone number where we may be reached, depending on our availability in the Eastern US time zone.
Hassle-Free Product Replacement – See our Product Guarantees!
PDF eBook and artwork files