- 120 fully illustrated pages
- Easy to follow instructions
- Printable PDF e-Book file
- 21 exercise files (PSD, JPG, TIF and PCX)
- FREE Adobe Bridge e-Book
“Adobe Photoshop Extras” eBook
- 36 illustrated pages
- A Printable PDF eBook
- 3 Photoshop (.psd) exercise files
- Easy to follow instructions with screenshots
Extra topics covered:
- RGB Color Spectrum
- Color Balance
- Quick Mask
- Layer Mask
- Paste Into
- Learn to create textile designs, colorways, presentation board, and more
- Get realistic, practical, comprehensive training at a very affordable price
- See real results and increase your confidence
- Express your design ideas for buyers and production companies
- Complete projects quickly and easily
- True-to-life exercises give you hands on preparation for the industry
- More than the basics, learn our personal tips and techniques
You will be able to:
- Computerize fabrics and hand drawn sketches
- Create and recolor stripes, prints, and realistic plaids
- Render garment sketches with fabric patterns
- Generate color combinations
- Clean, manipulate, and recolor images
- Create Presentation boards with text and shadow effects
- Select the best combination of techniques to complete any project efficiently
With “Adobe Photoshop Extras”
you will learn how to:
- Easily correct colors in scanned fabrics, photos, or images using Color Balance
- Create precise selections with freehand brush strokes using Quick Mask where other selection methods fail
- Save selections, modify at any time, and preserve for future use. With the Channels palette and Alpha Channels, you’ll never lose a tedious selection again!
- Clean scanned hand sketches in one quick step with the Levels feature
- Quickly clarify details in garment scans using Levels
- Get the precise colors you want in your artwork using RGB color values
- Apply your knowledge of RGB to any CAD design software, digital cameras, and scanners
- Render garment sketches with pattern swatches using Layer Masks
- Fully control pattern size and placement with the Paste Into command
Finally, you can learn Adobe Photoshop design software and compete with confidence in the fashion industry! With “Photoshop for the Fashion Industry” ebook training you’ll become familiar with all the tools and features of Photoshop, and learn the techniques you need to create dynamic CAD fashion design projects for the real world.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most commonly used design software programs in the fashion industry. Proficiency in this CAD design software is a requirement for 9 out of 10 fashion design jobs. Advance your fashion career with professional training while learning at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. So much more than Photoshop basics, you’ll learn our personal techniques that will make you a valuable asset to any employer!
- Contents: Adobe Photoshop, JPG and PDF files
- Size: 84 MB
- Download Time: 3-30 minutes
- Format: Compressed ZIP file
- Uncompress PC: Automatic, double click or download the free Zip Reader if needed
- Uncompress Mac: Automatic, double click or download the free StuffIt Expander if needed
- Read the ebook.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 or later
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Adobe Reader for the ebook PDF
TECHNICAL AND BILLING SUPPORT
- If you need help or have any questions, please contact us through the form. We respond within 24 hours, usually much faster.
- After purchase, you will receive two emails: your purchase receipt from PayPal and your download link from us.
- If you don’t see our download email within minutes, please check your spam (junk mail) folder. If you still can’t find it, let us know.
- Your purchase receipt will include an email and a phone number where we may be reached, depending on our availability in the Eastern US time zone.
Hassle-Free Product Replacement – See our Product Guarantees!
Free BONUS “Photoshop Extras” eBook
PDF eBooks and exercise files