- 106 Fabric Swatches (seamless vector patterns)
- Polka Dots, Stripes, Pinstripes, Argyle, Harlequin
- Gingham, Shepherd's Check, Houndstooth, Herringbone
- Floral prints, Ditsy prints, Fruit prints, Camouflage, Retro prints
- Animal Prints: Leopard print, Zebra print, Snakeskin, Tiger print, Giraffe print, Cow print, Fish scales
- Denim swatches, Quilted fabric swatches, Smocking
- Damask prints, Scroll fabric, Paisley prints
- ...and more!!!
- 60 Lace & Eyelet Swatches (seamless vector patterns)
- 30 Neckline Appliqués
- 19 Lace & Crochet Appliqués
- 25 Glitter, Sequin, Mesh, Sparkle Swatches (seamless vector patterns)
- 65 Ribbon Rosettes, Tassels, Pins, & other Apparel Embellishments
- 28 Rhinestones, Beads, Sequins, Pearls
- 179 Vector Apparel Graphics (hearts, stars, moons, skulls, roses, flowers, birds, animals, crosses, crests, crowns, fleur-de-lis, wings, butterflies, keys, fruit, lips, eyes, music notes, and more!)
- 16 Distressing & Paint Splash artwork (vector & bitmap)
- Quick Live Color Tutorial
- Quick Distressing Tutorial
- Quick Texturizer Tutorial
- Simply copy and paste fully rendered, pre-sketched CAD details into your Adobe Illustrator fashion sketches.
- All sketches, graphics, swatches etc. fully rendered.
- Quickly change sketch colors and create textile colorways in Adobe Illustrator using Live Color.
- All sketches & swatches drawn to match the 1/8th scale of the garment design sketches in our Fashion Sketch Templates!
- Large selection of commonly used and novelty fabric swatches, embellishments, and fashion graphics.
- Saves hours of time sketching textile fabric prints!
- Prevent communication errors with factories, patternmakers, buyers etc. with accurately depicted fashion sketches and CADs.
- Create impressive, accurate garment flat sketches, apparel CAD designs, and fashion design portfolios - fast!
DESCRIPTIONDON'T WORK HARD: WORK SMART - Quickly apply fabric prints, textures, graphics & embellishments to your fashion CAD drawings! Whether you're a fashion CAD designer, or an apparel designer who also works with CADs, you know that having accurately rendered garment sketches is crucial to creating successful fashion CADs and presentation boards. Fashion CADs (Computer Aided Designs) are used as visual aids during line presentations, sent to buyers for visual reference, used by merchandisers for store layouts, and can sometimes serve as a substitute when samples are not yet available, so the more accurate the apparel CAD designs are, the better. There are so many elements that turn a simple black & white flat sketch into a fully rendered fashion CAD drawing that resembles a finished garment. Textile prints and patterns, apparel graphics, embellishments, and various textures are all incorporated to turn a plain apparel sketch into a realistic looking garment design. If you think that sounds like a lot of work - you're right! Yet CAD fashion designers face the same time dilemma as the rest of the apparel industry. We're here to help fashion designers in that battle against the clock, so we've put together a collection of pre-sketched fashion design CAD aids in our Vector Fabric Swatches & Fashion Embellishments product. This "tool kit" for CAD designers and apparel designers alike includes seamless vector pattern repeats for commonly used textile designs, pre-sketched embellishments like appliqués, rhinestones, beads, tassels, etc., and pre-sketched apparel vector graphics elements to speed up the fashion CAD, apparel graphics and textile design process. Now there's no need to start your fashion CADs and presentation boards from scratch! Easily render sketches with seamless textile design print repeats, copy and paste apparel embellishments into your fashion sketches, create detailed apparel graphics, and apply distressing and textures in a few quick steps!
- Contents: Adobe Illustrator, TIFF and PDF files
- Size: 64 MB
- Download Time: 2-20 minutes
- Format: Compressed ZIP file
- Uncompress PC: Automatic, double click or download the free Zip Reader if needed
- Uncompress Mac: Automatic, double click or download the free StuffIt Expander if needed
- Copy and paste
- Detailed instructions and tutorials included
- Adobe Illustrator CS2 or later
- Basic Adobe Illustrator skills
- Adobe Reader for included PDF tutorials
TECHNICAL AND BILLING SUPPORT
- If you need help or have any questions, please contact us through the form. We respond within 24 hours, usually much faster.
- After purchase, you will receive two emails: your purchase receipt from PayPal and your download link from us.
- If you don't see our download email within minutes, please check your spam (junk mail) folder. If you still can't find it, let us know.
- Your purchase receipt will include an email and a phone number where we may be reached, depending on our availability in the Eastern US time zone.
Swatches & Embellishments568 Textile Prints Swatches and Embellishment Sketches for a Low Introductory Price of $49.95
Educators & Businesses - Contact us for discounted multi-user pricing!
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO OUR NO RETURN, NO REFUND POLICY. Due to growing abuse and fraud on digital product purchases, all sales of this product are FINAL. Please look at the provided samples and read the descriptions carefully to make sure this item is right for you before purchasing. WE FULLY SUPPORT OUR PRODUCTS. If you have any questions about this product before or after you buy, or if you have any problems downloading or using it, feel free to contact us.
Please leave a comment below. Your opinion is helpful to other customers, and to us, as we constantly improve our products based on your feedback and requests! When minor adjustments and additions are released, you'll receive the updated version for free! (See our Guarantees.)